My prayer for the day...
"Search me, O God, and know me", I begin,
For truly I desire to be cleansed deep within.
"Test me and know my anxious thoughts",
Since Trouble roams around there can be alot.
"See if there's any offensive way in me".
It's not my intent to hide anything, you see.
"Lead me in the way everlasting, my Lord".
Your way is best. In you, peace, I afford.
Amen
(Psalm 139:23,24 NIV)
For truly I desire to be cleansed deep within.
"Test me and know my anxious thoughts",
Since Trouble roams around there can be alot.
"See if there's any offensive way in me".
It's not my intent to hide anything, you see.
"Lead me in the way everlasting, my Lord".
Your way is best. In you, peace, I afford.
Amen
(Psalm 139:23,24 NIV)
Labels: Meditations


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home